Saturday 26 February 2011

Nail Polish of the Moment + Great deal!

Oh it's so late, but I just needed to get this up before I crashed tonight.
My absolute favourite nail polish right now is "Special Request"  from Sephora by OPI.

Gorgeous coral-orange colour.
It's really more of a summer look but I just couldn't wait to wear it! 
Not to mention that this colour plus several others are on sale right now at Sephora.com
The sale is also available in Sephora stores but the selection of colours is much smaller.
Regularly, a bottle of Sephora by OPI nail polish will run you about $12 plus tax in Canada.
But they are half price for a limited  time. :)
The way I see it, if you use nail polish it makes sense to stock up when there's a great sale. Nail polish is one of those rare things in the beauty world that doesn't usually succumb to time or expire.
Go get yours while they're still available!
It comes up as more orangey in the pictures
but the true colour is closer to coral






After a week of wearing it with no top coat, I was pleased to see minimal chipping. It takes two coats to get the colour in the bottle- which is very good in my opinion.
OPI is my favourite brand because the formula makes putting on nail polish just that much easier. 

Happy shopping,
Tash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment