Thursday 24 February 2011

A little about me...

I started this blog because, well, I love makeup.
You know how I know that?
I spend ungodly amounts of time and money on it. It consumes almost all my free time.
Not to mention that whenever I'm stressed, the first thing I do is go shopping.
I think my boyfriend is a little jealous.

I figured I should put all that time and effort
(not blood and sweat- all my hard work would run)
and create a blog to share my experience.
There will be reviews. Possibly tutorials if I ever get a decent camcorder and
maybe hauls. I will probably end up putting a lot of personal non-beauty related
junk on here- feel free to skip that if you're not interested.

Other than my makeup, I DO have a life, I promise.
I'm currently a  second year Journalism student at Ryerson University.
I have a part-time job as a cashier that pays for my addiction.
Like they say, there's no such thing as a free lunch.
Except when I'm at work because it's a fast food joint.

I live at home (with my parents, brother, 13, and sister, 21).
I cannot move out because I use OSAP (government funding)
to pay for school and can't afford it.
(I think I'd prefer to live at home anyway- I'm a homebody)
So, I use any money left over at the end of the month after bills
and shelling out for bus fare to buy a little joy at MAC or Sephora.
Or even Shoppers.
Keep reading and follow for more. Will begin writing all those things mentioned above.
Thanks,
Tash <3

1 comment:

  1. My comment didn't post!
    As I was initially trying to say.. eventually you should include features AND FEATURE ME!!! haha :) Good Luck with this!

    ReplyDelete